Ciclogreen has developed an analytics and prediction tool that, given the historical data of the traffic flow at a given point in the city, will simulate behaviors that could generate congestion or flow of traffic, public transport, and pedestrians. The solution will include an easy-to-use specific website that will:
– Allow Traffic operators to study mobility patterns.
– Allow users to observe the impact of changes to the traffic control infrastructure.
Challenge: Optimization of the traffic flow of vehicles, public transportation and pedestrians in the city of Berlin.
A software tool or suite that allows
✓ Traffic operators to study behavior of traffic participants.
✓ Users to observe the impact of changes to the traffic control infrastructure (traffic
light switching cycle).
✓ Traffic control operators, visualize the data required, including a history feature.
Mobility, Transport, Traffic
• Fiware standard data models
• MapBoxGL and clusters
• Independent site with access by user and password
• Easy to configurate for other cities or road segments
- It complies with the reduction of CO2 emissions and the measures to slow climate change.
- It improves employee health and promotes physical activity
- It benefits the community and the environment by reducing traffic in the area
✓ First solution combining data from sensors, cameras and tracking app
✓ Marketing and communication campaigns + data analysis